Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Buguroo CISSP Training

Buguroo team helps you to get the CISSP certifiaction, this company is very expert on several CISSP Domains.

Our trainment is based on experience, and will help you to pass the hard CISSP exam.

The Buguroo Software Factory is specialized on Applications Security domain, they have the best application code automatic auditor of the market, BugScout. And has an advanced I+D+i labs where develop custom exploits and reverse binary files.

More information at:

Buguroo offensive security Software Factory & Services

3 comments:

Jerald said...

interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
CISSP Certification

Steffi said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

CISSP

Emily Kovacs said...

a little out-of-date but still good information. I also have a blog and a web directory, would you like to exchnage links= let me know on emily.kovacs14@gmail.com